All departments have been recently refurbished and the school has a rolling programme to maintain and develop facilities. We are incredibly lucky to have such a fantastic learning environment for the girls, just over 100 years after the first bricks were laid for the Main Hall by the school’s founder, Dame Henrietta Barnett.
In 2010 the school completed a multi-million pound project that has included:
- Complete refurbishment of the Main Building Science wing over three floors providing tailor made suites for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Sports courts within newly landscaped grounds for Hockey, Netball, Tennis, Football and Volleyball.
- An Art and Design and Technology Wing including two inspirational Art Studios, a Workshop and Computer Aided Design Studio
- A Music and Drama Wing with individual spaces for Peripatetic lessons and small group work, Orchestra rehearsals and Drama productions, computer lab for music composition and a Café for our older students to enjoy.
- In 2015, the library was extended and refurbished and is now an appealing space which is a favourite place for all year groups.
A*/A grade at A Level 2016