Year 12

The Sixth Form at The Henrietta Barnett School aims to allow students to develop as individual learners by providing opportunities for academic excellence, leadership and service to the community. An important aspect of the School’s Sixth Form is to prepare students for the next stage of their education and life beyond school. The School offers the A level curriculum in the Sixth Form. In addition to transferring students from The Henrietta Barnett School Year 11, applications are welcome from students currently attending other schools. A minimum of 40 places will be offered annually to external applicants. In September 2015 we enrolled over 50 external applicants.

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome

Year 12

submenu submenuHover Submenu

Admissions to Year 12 for Entry 2017

The deadline for applying for entry to our Sixth Form for 2017 was 1st February.  We are processing all applications at the moment and will contact you in early March to inform you of the outcome of your application. 

If you have not submitted an application, but are still interested in joining our Sixth Form, please come to the school on GCSE results day, Thursday 24th August when we may still have availability.

Further details on 2017 Entry will appear on our website throughout March 2017, including Appeals Information.

Admissions to Year 12 for Entry 2018

The consultation period for the 2018-19 Admissions Policy ended on 31st January 2017 and the 2018/19 Admissions Policy has now been determined.  It can be found here.

Our Sixth Form Open Afternoon will take place in November 2017, when registration for application will also open online, this will close on 1st February 2018. 

Further information will be available on our website in the Summer Term 2017.

Please click here for the school prospectus.   

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome
closeclose hover