Year 12

The Sixth Form at The Henrietta Barnett School aims to allow students to develop as individual learners by providing opportunities for academic excellence, leadership and service to the community. An important aspect of the School’s Sixth Form is to prepare students for the next stage of their education and life beyond school. The School offers the A level curriculum in the Sixth Form. In addition to transferring students from The Henrietta Barnett School Year 11, applications are welcome from students currently attending other schools. A minimum of 40 places will be offered annually to external applicants. In September 2015 we enrolled over 50 external applicants.

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome

Year 12

submenu submenuHover Submenu

Admissions to Year 12 for Entry 2018

The consultation period for the 2018-19 Admissions Policy ended on 31st January 2017 and the 2018/19 Admissions Policy has now been determined.  It can be found here.

The Sixth Form Open Afternoon for applicants interested in joining the Sixth Form in September 2018 will take place on Thursday 16th November between 4 an 6pm. Registration for application will also open then online and will close on 1st February 2018

Please click here for the school prospectus.

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome
closeclose hover