Year 12

The Sixth Form at The Henrietta Barnett School aims to allow students to develop as individual learners by providing opportunities for academic excellence, leadership and service to the community. An important aspect of the School’s Sixth Form is to prepare students for the next stage of their education and life beyond school. The School offers the A level curriculum in the Sixth Form. In addition to transferring students from The Henrietta Barnett School Year 11, applications are welcome from students currently attending other schools. A minimum of 40 places will be offered annually to external applicants. In September 2015 we enrolled over 50 external applicants.

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome

Year 12

submenu submenuHover Submenu

Admissions to Year 12 for Entry 2017

Applicants holding a Conditional Offer 

If you are holding a conditional offer for a place in our Sixth Form, please read carefully the email we will be sending towards the end of July.  It outlines details for procedures on results day. In the week commencing 14th August, we will send you another email with a link to an online form to fill in to enter your results and the subjects you would like to study.

Please fill in the form in the link emailed to you (not the one on the website), as this is for conditional offer holders specifically. 

Applicants not holding a conditional offer

If you would like to apply for a place, you will be able to click on the link to an online form, which will appear on this page on results day, to fill in your results and A Level subject choices. The deadline for filling in the form is midday on Thursday August 24th.

For all applicants

Please be aware that the results you submit online must match those on your statement of results We will ask you to bring in your statement of results on the first day of term, Wednesday 6th September. If this is not the case, you risk losing your place.

Whether you have a conditional offer or not, you must make sure that you have your mobile phone on and regularly check your phone and your email from midday on Thursday 24th till early evening Friday 25th August, as we will need to contact you in order to process your application.  

Please be aware that if we are unable to contact you, your offer may be withdrawn as we will assume that you are no longer interested in joining us.

Admissions to Year 12 for Entry 2018

The consultation period for the 2018-19 Admissions Policy ended on 31st January 2017 and the 2018/19 Admissions Policy has now been determined.  It can be found here.

Our Sixth Form Open Afternoon will take place in November 2017, when registration for application will also open online, this will close on 1st February 2018. 

Further information will be available on our website in the Summer Term 2017.

Please click here for the school prospectus.   

Related Links
promo1
Contact Us
promo1
Head's Welcome
closeclose hover